We highly recommend that you use a hard-wired Ethernet connection for the best experience with TransitScreen. However, if that's not possible, a dedicated WiFi network will work as well.
If your TransitBox is currently set to WiFi and you would like to change it to Ethernet, or the other way around, you can do so with the following steps:
1. Plug a USB keyboard and (if possible) a USB mouse into the TransitBox.
2. Restart the TransitBox by either pressing the power button or unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in.
3. As soon as the Google Chrome menu pops up, immediately press Ctrl + Alt + S. This must be done very quickly — if the TransitScreen loads instead of taking you to a menu page, you will have to repeat this step.
4. On the menu page, navigate to the clock in the bottom right corner of the screen. If you have a keyboard that does not have a mouse attachment, you can press the "tab" key on your keyboard to get to this part.
5. Here, you will see network information. If you would like it to be on Ethernet, turn this on. If you would like WiFi instead, select WiFi and enter the network name and password.
6. Once it has connected, you can use your tab key or mouse to move back to the bottom left corner of the screen. Once you get to the icon that says "apps", click once to open and again to start "display kit". From there your screen will load in the proper format.