If you've already explored all the other options regarding network connectivity, you can check to see if the problem is with the hardware itself. Make sure the device is plugged in properly, and then restart it by unplugging it and plugging it back in. If the device lights up with a very faint blue color (you may have to look closely), there is most likely a problem with your network connection we can troubleshoot. If it does not light up, reach out to us at a email@example.com to purchase a replacement device.
Articles in this section
- I work/live/manage/visit/know another building that doesn't have a TransitScreen. How do I change that?
- My TransitBox isn't working. Can I get a new one?
- I can't get my TransitScreen to work on my existing digital signage.
- How do I add my TransitScreen GO link to my home screen?
- Are you an app?
- Can I change the font or color of my screen?
- The walk times on my screen are incorrect.
- Can I add a logo to my screen?
- Can I add another stop to my TransitScreen?
- My screen is showing the incorrect time.