The ideal way to have your TransitScreen set up is with a dynamic Ethernet connection. We understand that this is not always possible, so WiFi or static Ethernet will work as well. You can switch between these options on your device by following these instructions:
1. Attach a USB keyboard/mouse to the USB port on your TransitBox and use it to navigate to the home screen. With a keyboard, you can press "esc." With a mouse, you can right-click.
2. From there, you will want to select Settings, then go to Wireless and Networks. From here, you will want to make sure that whichever option you prefer is enabled and the other is disabled.
3. If you are using WiFi, you should be able to select a network and enter the password. Make sure that all other network options in your building are disabled, pressing the Save button after toggling them off.
4. If you are using static Ethernet, it will prompt you to enter the IP/Gateway/S/N Mask/DNS information. After entering all the information, make sure to hit the Save button at the bottom of the menu.
5. Reboot your TransitScreen by unplugging and plugging back in the power cord.