If your screen is flickering on and off, your internet connection is not strong enough. If you are using an Ethernet connection, check to make sure the cable is firmly plugged in on both ends. If you are using a WiFi network, we recommend having a dedicated network specifically for your TransitScreen — or switching to Ethernet if possible.
Articles in this section
- My screen is flickering on and off.
- How do I switch between WiFi and Ethernet?
- My WiFi password changed, and now I can't connect to the network.
- How do I make sure a firewall isn't blocking my TransitScreen?
- My screen is showing a loading icon with a yellow bar at the top.
- Some of the screen is cutting off on my display.
- My TransitBox is plugged in, but all I see is the home page.